Of bagpacks, arcade craze, karaoke crave, buffets, and late nights
It's been weeks of pokka-dot bagpack + shirt + shorts + slippers = like-this-handsign :D. Singapore is just too, too hot; And i simply love bagpacks + shorts. (:
Xin Guang PK was good (: Good music, good singers, really worth that 4 hours at kallang leisure park. Why didnt my mum send me to singing class when I was 5 years old! Then I can sing like Aijia now, hahaha. Andd Zhiyang's voice is like heaven! When he sings i can just melt; I wish I'm his neighbour so I can hear him sing everyday!
aijia, zhiyang and diya (:
Jie-mei KTV with aline, steffi and harrislim. :D
whoooooo THIS TWO GIRLS ARE CRAZY, REALLY. They grabbed me and i struggled and they grabbed me tight and tighter just to pluck an abnormal hair off my arm >< they are sick :D
Yumcha buffet on tuesday, hongkong timsum cafe on wednesday, laobeijing high tea on friday, katong hk cafe on saturday: I ate >10 xiao long baos this week! :D I love dimsum and I want to grow old with eating dimsummmms!
met jinzhi on thursday, and catch up on a million things again. (:
BLADING and more BLADING on tuesday, on saturday. And zhongmou you gotta stop falling down, stop banging into trees! You gotta blade like a pro like the rest of us :D
attempt to do a JUMPSHOT with our bLades, HAHA
and our favourite ARCADE BASKETBALL :DDDDDDD we gotta stop playing like free! its singapore not genting :D
happy days, happy times :D and i wonder if ribena will make me fat. i've been drinking manymany cups a day
Ohhhh.. Baby, Baby
20090705
Of bagpacks, arcade craze, karaoke crave, buffets, and late nights
It's been weeks of pokka-dot bagpack + shirt + shorts + slippers = like-this-handsign :D. Singapore is just too, too hot; And i simply love bagpacks + shorts. (:
Xin Guang PK was good (: Good music, good singers, really worth that 4 hours at kallang leisure park. Why didnt my mum send me to singing class when I was 5 years old! Then I can sing like Aijia now, hahaha. Andd Zhiyang's voice is like heaven! When he sings i can just melt; I wish I'm his neighbour so I can hear him sing everyday!
aijia, zhiyang and diya (:
Jie-mei KTV with aline, steffi and harrislim. :D
whoooooo THIS TWO GIRLS ARE CRAZY, REALLY. They grabbed me and i struggled and they grabbed me tight and tighter just to pluck an abnormal hair off my arm >< they are sick :D
Yumcha buffet on tuesday, hongkong timsum cafe on wednesday, laobeijing high tea on friday, katong hk cafe on saturday: I ate >10 xiao long baos this week! :D I love dimsum and I want to grow old with eating dimsummmms!
met jinzhi on thursday, and catch up on a million things again. (:
BLADING and more BLADING on tuesday, on saturday. And zhongmou you gotta stop falling down, stop banging into trees! You gotta blade like a pro like the rest of us :D
attempt to do a JUMPSHOT with our bLades, HAHA
and our favourite ARCADE BASKETBALL :DDDDDDD we gotta stop playing like free! its singapore not genting :D
happy days, happy times :D and i wonder if ribena will make me fat. i've been drinking manymany cups a day