20100325

I realised how much I've missed out at home when I come back seeing my brother pale & stressed up with exams. Yet as a sister, I wasn't even around to help him, with a few questions at least.
I love being the old naggy sister at home :)

I realised how much I want to be home, everyday.
There's this little sad feeling whenever I step out of house to return back to hall.

I can't wait for the semester to come to an end. Its week 10, going 11.. rather burnt out and sick of studying because things still to pile up and the chapters are getting more challenging. I'm lousy when it comes to bell curve, which should mean I'm lousy to start with. No more getting 75marks to scrape through A1. 75 wld probably be a B or C already, sucks.

Been skipping classes to catch more sleep - which is bad I know but I can't drag myself out of bed to go for it.
If there's Major in sleeping, I'd not hesitate to take it


I want to buy my Canon soon :D
I want to wake up eating Macs Breakfast Deluxe, lunch at Mayim, Uddlers for teabreak, Banmian for dinner and nothing for supper.
I want to play floorball play piano play my guitar and sing whole night.

I don't want to study.


Ohhhh.. Baby, Baby





PROFILE SITE MESSAGE FRIENDS ARCHIVES