Damn shag after my second paper. Seriously it takes a whole lot of energy to do a 2hr paper, I can't rmb how was it like to rush econs paper in 3hrs back in JC.. but IM SUPER TIRED D:
but..Jay chou made my day again :)
Watching his live concert videos when I was eating my muffin. can't wait for his concert!! Yesterday night I dreamt that I was the violin-ist for his concert HAHA. I thought it'd be cool to play for him, ohwell :D
STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. I want to kboxxxx
Ohhhh.. Baby, Baby
20100426
Damn shag after my second paper. Seriously it takes a whole lot of energy to do a 2hr paper, I can't rmb how was it like to rush econs paper in 3hrs back in JC.. but IM SUPER TIRED D:
but..Jay chou made my day again :)
Watching his live concert videos when I was eating my muffin. can't wait for his concert!! Yesterday night I dreamt that I was the violin-ist for his concert HAHA. I thought it'd be cool to play for him, ohwell :D