20100430

Saw a full moon when I stepped out of Mochtar after studying for 9 hours.. made my day :)

Sitting at mochtar 12hours a day is no jokeee, but I quite enjoy studying actually :) If I don't think about bell curves, how the cheenah gna pawn my ass, I still love studying alot alot. I miss those days I used to score 96/100 for Amath exam...now I just wish I'll be able to get that again, huh.

Doing maths is lovely because I can play my emo playlist & try to solve brain cracking problems. Love-hate relationship with Jay songs - of course I love this songs but they never fail to make me emomomo everytime I listen to every song. :(

CALCULUS TMR. Differentiation and integration were never so disgusting, but yes I'll conquer it KILL ALL THE QNS TMR :DD

Stuck on to 我以为.


Ohhhh.. Baby, Baby





PROFILE SITE MESSAGE FRIENDS ARCHIVES