I'd miss waking up at 7am, rushing for the 7.40am train, rushing to meet Yeeyan and gang at the bus stop, and boarding the rws shuttle bus to leo4. :) I miss our round table of complicated family relationships, I miss all the nonsense we draw on flipcharts, I miss watching how Glen role plays,
I miss training & seeing everyone everyday from 9-6pm! ):):
Excited and looking forward to working :D Wld be dead tired, I know, but I've learnt many & can't wait to put them to use.
A fairytale send off :)
Ohhhh.. Baby, Baby
20100628
I'd miss waking up at 7am, rushing for the 7.40am train, rushing to meet Yeeyan and gang at the bus stop, and boarding the rws shuttle bus to leo4. :) I miss our round table of complicated family relationships, I miss all the nonsense we draw on flipcharts, I miss watching how Glen role plays,
I miss training & seeing everyone everyday from 9-6pm! ):):
Excited and looking forward to working :D Wld be dead tired, I know, but I've learnt many & can't wait to put them to use.